ant-dev mailing list archives

From Xose Ramon Sousa Vázquez <xrso...@optaresolutions.net>
Subject Ant delete task with files with acutes and space
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2005 17:26:46 GMT
I have a problem with special characters in the name of my files. We use
names with some characters like acutes ( á é í ó ú ) and spaces and Ç
for example. I am using ant into a cruisecontrol process to clean the
build directory.
For example:
  I have tried to delete a file in Linux with its filename='Recepción
fax.xml'

I have tried with several options, like putting several locale
configuration in the machine and also passing this configuration in a
parameter to the ant.

ant -v -Duser.language=es -Duser.region=ES -buildfile cc-build.xml

%locale
LANG=es_ES.UTF-8
LC_CTYPE="es_ES.UTF-8"
LC_NUMERIC="es_ES.UTF-8"