ant-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Antlib Subproject
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2005 15:23:32 GMT

--- Stefan Bodewig <> wrote:

> Hi,
> as I threatened, here is the proposal.  This is not
> a vote yet and I'm
> going to also put it up the Wiki so we can work on
> it together.

I like it.  My only concern at the moment is this:  Am
I correct that part of this effort (likely a very
early part) would be the assigning of existing
tasks/types to proper subprojects, and if so, am I the
only one who did not read that as *necessarily* being
the case based on the text of the proposal?

Do You Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message