ant-dev mailing list archives

From Yves Martin <yves.mar...@elca.ch>
Subject How to parse a Ant project from a resource ?
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2005 09:52:56 GMT

   Hello,

 I'm writing a task which aim is to parse a Ant Project with 'helper.parse(p,
 myURL)'

 It works well when myURL is a File on disk - but it failed with "Source not
 supported by this plugin" when it is a URL... whereas I saw some parts of
 ProjectHelper2 designed to load a URL resource.

 What is the simplest way to get the equivalent of 'helper.parse(p, myFile)'
 but in my case with 'helper.parse(p, myURL)' ?

 I would like to avoid to inherit from ProjectHelper2 to work-around the check
 that failed.

 Many thanks in advance
 Regards
--