ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: DynamicConfigurator and friends
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2005 23:37:01 GMT

I would think not. Text nodes are not elements in XML.
Both TEXT and ELEMENT derive from Node directly.

I don't think you can access nested text at all with
DynamicConfigurator(NS)...

About addText(), I meant to say that for a 'normal' task/type,
all text nodes are merged by the Ant runtime (I think) and
passed to the task/type that declares an addText(String)
method, but an object that implement DynamicConfigurator(NS)
simply cannot get to nested text as far as I know. --DD