ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Ant 1.6 branch + JDK 1.5 + win2K test failure
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2005 21:34:35 GMT
Hi,

I have not been committing a lot lately, but if we want to release a
1.6.3 soon I can take care of preparing a beta ?

I was wondering whether we would like the fix for the bug 25777 (Cannot
pass composite path reference...) to be merged in the 1.6 branch ?

Thanks to Peter for having committed this change (and so much other good
stuff).

Cheers, :-)

Antoine