ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Reilly <peterrei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Out of memory errors since recent changes.
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2005 16:59:38 GMT
Ok, I have seen the problem on my machine
(after removing export ANT_OPTS="-Xms200m -Xmx1000m"
from my .bashrc file).

I tryed to make a solution that required less memory but it did not
work.
So I pulled the local property impl (for the moment).

Jose's solution is possibly the way to go at the moment - with
a removal of any created properties using the generated names at the end
of the macroinstance execution.

Peter