ant-dev mailing list archives

From Martijn Kruithof ...@kruithof.xs4all.nl>
Subject Re: Out of memory errors since recent changes.
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2005 21:38:33 GMT
I can see from traces I added to the code that thousands of
LocalPropertyStacks
are created via the |InheritableThreadLocal|, hundreds of them seem to be
never cleaned up, at the same time the number of threads remains more or
less
constant. When rolling back the last two commits (local properties)
tests runs again.

Kind Regards, Martijn