ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey N. Solofnenko" <A.Solofne...@mdl.com>
Subject Re: ANT does not seem closing JAR files correctly.
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2005 19:30:01 GMT
After some research I found that I had the same file twice in a JAR (two
inner filesets were referencing the same file - this is an interesting
situation too - fileset joining would behave better). There is a bug
already that inclusion of the same file breaks ANT. So I fixed my build
by setting two <presetdef>s to set duplication attribute (can we stop
the warning about overriding task definitions in this situation?). This
still seems a bug - ANT should not produce broken archives in this
situation.

- Alexey.