ant-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject sync FileUtils
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2005 19:25:28 GMT
There is a lot of stuff in FileUtils that is marked
for Ant 1.7 but that is already in use in Tasks that
have small changes that would be good 1.6.3
candidates.  The FileUtils changes in question (I may
have missed some):

static getFileUtils() method (Martijn)
files comparison ignoring line-endings (Martijn)
remove duplicate code using isAbsolutePath() (Martijn)
getParentFile() delegates to File.getParentFile()
(Jesse)
createNewFile() delegates to File.createNewFile()
(Steve)
new isUpToDate() methods (Steve)

Does anyone object to my (changing 1.7 to 1.6.3 in
code) sync the 1.6 branch to HEAD?  It will make it
much easier to sync other changes over from HEAD and
doesn't appear to carry a lot of risk.

Thanks,
Matt