ant-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <>
Subject Re: Need a target meta data for parallel executor.
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2005 18:48:42 GMT
Doesn't the possibility exist that different sets of
mutex targets would exist?  So you could have:

<property name="ParallelExecutor.mutex.avalue"
          value="foo1,foo2,foo3" />
<property name="ParallelExecutor.mutex.anothervalue"
          value="bar1,bar2,bar3" />

And ParallelExecutor would know to use a PropertySet
looking for ParallelExecutor.mutex. as the properties'

I get a headache thinking where to go from there.  ;)

--- "Alexey N. Solofnenko" <>

> So, would do you propose? Is it something like:
> <project>
>   <property name=""
> value="xxx,yyy;aaa,bbb,ccc"/>
> </project>