ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: ant/src/etc/testcases/taskdefs checksum.xml
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2004 18:31:24 GMT
Isn't the alternative simply to check in the expected files are binary to avoid line ending
conversions at all? Just thinking out loud. --DD

________________________________

From: Matt Benson [mailto:gudnabrsam@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wed 12/8/2004 11:36 AM
To: Ant Developers List
Subject: Re: cvs commit: ant/src/etc/testcases/taskdefs checksum.xml

Hey, good point, I follow you... if the cvs client
auto-converts the "expected" files, then they won't
match the <fixcrlf>'d files.  Hmm... maybe we should
just change the unit test to read the files (using
<loadfile> with a <striplinebreaks> filter) into
properties and compare those rather than using
FileUtils.contentEquals(...)?  Any other ideas?

-Matt