ant-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: [GUMP@brutus]: Project ant-xdocs-proposal (in module ant) failed
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2004 14:22:12 GMT
You should consider using something besides XDoclet when starting
fresh.  XDoclet2 has been gaining momentum.  And QDox and Doxygen may
be worth looking into as well.  XDoclet is a bear and requires of
resources to run.  XDoclet2 is supposedly much more streamlined.

Sorry I've been absent from xdocs for a long while - lately I've been
blissfully simple - staying away from EJB/Struts projects that got me
into XDoclet in the first place.  I'm quite happy with just <javac>,
<junit>, and <jar> most of the time :)

	Erik