ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject AW: PropertyHelper log message
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2004 07:03:28 GMT
You can change that, but then with your second suggestion
   \"foo\"
because property names could contain blanks. And that would be
hard to read.

Mmh, the override-ignored message doesnt contain the \" neither.
      Override ignored for property with blank
What do you think here? (setNewProperty())

Jan

<project>
  <property name="with blank" value="with blank value"/>
  <echo message="${with blank}"/>
</project>