ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject AW: [GUMP@brutus]: Project test-ant (in module ant) failed
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2004 10:05:41 GMT
Hhm if I read the descriptor [1] in the right way, we have

test-ant
  depends on project: dist-ant
  runs: run-tests --> dump-info,compile-tests,probe-offline
  - compile-tests (creates test2-antlib.jar; depends on "build")
  - build (compiles the sources)
    If only a <jar> defines something new to CLASSPATH, here isnt any added.

dist-ant
  depends on project: ant
  <jar>: ant.jar -- seems to be the duplicate from "ant"

ant
  depends on project: bootstrap-ant
  <jar>: ant.jar -- any differences to bootstrap? I would think so, but
would have
         to check.

bootstrap-ant
  no dependencies
  calls the bootstrap shell script
  <jar>: ant.jar

Please correct me, so I can start learning Gump ;)

Jan

[1] http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/gump/project/ant.xml?view=markup