ant-dev mailing list archives

From IndianAtTech <indianatt...@gmail.com>
Subject Question Title: ANT -->> Directory access problem
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2004 05:48:01 GMT
 Hi All,

I know the following is valid syntax and also works fine in my case.

<project name="MyProject" default="dist" basedir=".">
    <description>
        simple example build file
    </description>
</project>

But i have different scenario.
Say I have a project called in MyProect in root direectory and it
contains sub directory called MyTest, something like
c:/MyProject/MyTest

and also it contains c:/MyProject/src

now placing my build.xml in c:/MyProject/MyTest foloder I wanted to
compile tje files of c:/MyProject/src

By giving explicitly the value of basedir as /MyProject, I can make
build.xml to work.

But I wanted to access the value of /MyProject/src dynamically.

I have tried basedir"./" and basedir="/./" both doesnot work.

So, Please let me know other solutions, if it is possible

Thanks
sudhakar