ant-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Augustin <maugus...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: [Fwd: ANT]
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2004 23:29:40 GMT
Hi,

thank you very much for this detailed answer. I hope to satisfy all your
points. I have a context-diff with full-javadoc, testdata and
junit-testcase.

Caused by the immutable-rule in ANT it is not really testable, because
the value of properties doesn't change between the first and the second
execution of targets and tasks. So you only mention a differnce in the
implementations if you use the Variable-Ant-Task (from
ant-contrib.sf.net) or with the Available-Ant-Task which can overwrite
existing properties.

One unclear points is left:
Why doesn't work a reconfigure with a sequential-Task or in generall
with Task-Container-Task as expected. This containers never walk through
their childs (not after line 436 in RuntimeConfigurable).

--
Michael Augustin