ant-dev mailing list archives

From Leon Chiver <leonc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: subproject question
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2004 13:48:11 GMT
something like this. it's a task which needs a build file ant a target
to execute.
aditionally the task declares the output of this target (from the
other buildfile) as a fileset. this fileset must be resolved relative
to the called project, that's why i need it.

<project.....>
  <targetcall file="../../../build.xml" target="jar">
    <output dir="build/classes" includes="**/*.class"/>
  </targetcall>
</project>

this project file is included via a include task inside another
project. when executed, i need to resolve the fileset (build/classes)
relative to the project denoted by ../../../build.xml, not the
currrent one. that's why i need a reference to it.