ant-dev mailing list archives

From Leon Chiver <leonc...@gmail.com>
Subject subproject question
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2004 13:33:14 GMT
hello all,

here's my question: i wrote a task which extends Ant, let's say
TargetCall. Practically i have to call a target from another build
file.

inside the TargetCall's execute method i need to find out which
project is called. i looked inside the code of the Ant class and saw
that there's a member called newProject, which is what i need. but
it's private.
so what i did was quite a hack: i added a SubBuildListener to the
calling project to be informed when the target from the subproject is
called and store the project from the BuildEvent.

now my question: is there a nicer way to access the called project?

thank you,
leon