ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jose Alberto Fernandez" <jalbe...@cellectivity.com>
Subject RE: CVS in general
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2004 11:23:03 GMT
I have not tried in Apache, but if you have PuTTY and a client CVS
you should be able to do it doing the following:

1) Use PuTTY to create a tunnel from localhost:2401 -> cvsapache:2401

2) Set up your CVSROOT to use pserver:user@localhost:....

Now when you access locally, it should go to the remote cvs machine.

Again, not tried with ApacheCVS but we use this at work for other
systems.

Jose Alberto

<http://www-mrsrl.stanford.edu/labprivate/cvs_cmdwin.html>