ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: ant/src/testcases/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs SyncTest.java
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2004 14:55:53 GMT
> From: Stefan Bodewig [mailto:bodewig@apache.org]
> >> Hmm, maybe we can speed up DirectoryScanner to make it recognize
> >> "constant patterns",
> >
> > If you can achieve that, then I don't have objections any more.
>
> Before you think I'd drop the ball.  Yes, I think I can achieve that
> and will work on it.  But neither today nor this week 8-(

I didn't figure you would. I've yet to see that happening ;-)

> Feel free to work on it yourself or commit any intermediate measures
> as you see fit.  You should have karma by now.

I do have it I think, but I'm still sorting out read-write CVS access...
I'll try to look at it too, but it may also be a while.

If a committer has any experience accessing Apache's CVS repo from
Windows using Putty/Pageant/TortoiseCVS, I'd appreciate a personal email
with some basic instructions. Thanks, --DD