ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject AW: task testing style?
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2004 07:38:33 GMT
Some tests use ant buildfiles for their work some other are coded
directly against the java implementation.

I had written the tests [1] for <modified> selector directly against
the api of that class. E.g. in doDelayUpdateTest(int) I use several
Mock-objects.

Jan

[1]
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/ant/src/testcases/org/apache/tools/ant/typ
es/selectors/ModifiedSelectorTest.java?view=markup