ant-dev mailing list archives

From Russell Gold <russg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CVS in general
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2004 21:10:31 GMT
On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 10:48:32 +0700, Kevin Jackson
<kevin.jackson@it.fts-vn.com> wrote:

> >I do have it I think, but I'm still sorting out read-write CVS access...
> >I'll try to look at it too, but it may also be a while.
> >
> >If a committer has any experience accessing Apache's CVS repo from
> >Windows using Putty/Pageant/TortoiseCVS, I'd appreciate a personal email
> >with some basic instructions. Thanks, --DD

I don't remember where I got it, but I have been using a cvs command
line client for about 5 years. I just keep moving it from Windows
computer to computer. But here is a link that may give you what you
want:

<http://www-mrsrl.stanford.edu/labprivate/cvs_cmdwin.html>