ant-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: AW: cvs commit: ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/types/selectors /modifiedselector ModifiedSelector.java
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2004 17:07:46 GMT
FWIW the ANTLR java grammars have for years had
trouble with comments at EOF without EOL.  IIRC it's a
pain to express correctly in a grammar that a
single-line comment is terminated by a newline except
when it occurs at the end of the file... could be
other tools have similar issues?

-Matt

--- Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de wrote:

> puh - never heard, that such a comment should be
> wrong ...
> So that´s an error in xdoclet?
>
> Jan

ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/types/selectors/modifiedselector