ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject PGP keys (was Re: validating content in Maven repositories)
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2004 09:45:01 GMT
On Tue, 26 Oct 2004, Steve Loughran <stevel@apache.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 07:56:37 +0200, Stefan Bodewig
> <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:

>  > We certainly need a better web of trust.  As many committers (or
>  > users for that matter) as possible should create PGP keys and use
>  > every opportunity to cross sign the keys of people they meet.
>  >

> agreed. I guess I should do one. Is there somewhere where we keep
> the keys?

There is a file named KEYS in the top of Ant's CVS module.  In your
case (since you are an ASF member) the KEYS file in the foundation
module is also relevant.

And don't forget to send your key to the keyservers,
<http://pgpkeys.mit.edu/> is my favorite web-interface, or send your
ASCII armored key to pgp-public-keys@pgp.mit.edu with the subject add.

Stefan