ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject AW: Is there any schema for build xml?
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2004 10:37:49 GMT
No. But the problem is: everyone can write its own "scheme".
E.g.

<project>
    <presetdef name="hello">
        <echo>Hello</echo>
    </presetdef>

    <hello/>
</project>

And then: namespaces, external libraries (like AntContrib), ...
That´s why there is an Ant task which will create a DTD from the current
loaded
(I think) possibilities. Dont know how good it is ...

Jan