ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Reilly <peterrei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/types CommandlineJava.java PropertySet.java
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2004 09:33:07 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:

>On 28 Oct 2004, <peterreilly@apache.org> wrote:
>

>>  fix for previous fix - use getProperty() and not get()
>>

>What if the keys/values are not Strings?

In this case, the "properties" are from System.getProperties() and not from
Project.getProperties().... so they are strings.

The issue is that  System.getProperties().get() was used rather that
System.getProperties().getProperty()
get() may bypass the default resolving logic in the jdk (looking at the
code, this seems to be the
case)

Peter