ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jack J. Woehr" <...@well.com>
Subject New tool -- "BuildAnt"
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2004 21:42:02 GMT
New open source tool -- "BuildAnt"

http://softwoehr.com/softwoehr/oss/index.html#Packages.BuildAnt

>From the README.TXT for BuildAnt:

OVERVIEW

--------

BuildAnt is an m4 macro tool for building build.sh scripts to use in

conjunction with Apache Ant projects.  See http://ant.apache.org

for more information on Apache Ant.

EXPLANATION

For every substantial project whose build I automate via Ant scripts, I find

myself writing a build.sh script which takes options and converts them into

Ant properties for the build.

BuildAnt automates this process. It writes you a build.sh script with your

options from a simple description file ...

--
Jack J. Woehr		      # Libertarian candidate
PO Box 51, Golden, CO 80402   #  Colorado 6th US House District