ant-dev mailing list archives

From d..@dotech.com
Subject Re: hotswap
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 20:12:16 GMT
Where I work, most people use Eclipse, with a few using IntelliJ. I use Eclipse
sometimes, but really prefer Vim for source code editing. (call me "old
school"). Anyway, with this task and a simple target in my build file, I can
hotswap when using Vim, almost as nicely as I could in Eclipse. That was my
motivation.
I'd be open to leaving it where it is, including in Ant, or something in
between. I just like to "give back" when possible.

David