ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jose Alberto Fernandez" <jalbe...@cellectivity.com>
Subject RE: Where should the dotnet sandbox go?
Date Mon, 20 Sep 2004 08:48:35 GMT
I am also +1 for (3).
I think there are more than one set of optional tasks that
could fit the picture of having its own separate development cycle
and antlib subprojects would be the natural place for them.

And talking about SVN, is there anyone interested on having
a full set of tasks (antlib) for SVN? Just as we have for
other VCS. Or shall we ask the SVN community to provide one?

Jose Alberto