ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: VOTE: new committer - Jesse Glick
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2004 15:47:12 GMT
> From: Dominique Devienne [mailto:DDevienne@lgc.com]
>
> Interesting ;-) I sent a private email recently to Jesse asking him
> whether he'd been contacted and if not if he'd be interested in
> becoming a commiter, but never heard back from him. --DD

Sorry, this wasn't very clear ;-)

I was just saying that by coincidence, I contacted Jesse to find
out if he wanted to become a commiter probably around the same time
Steve did I guess. The fact that one's not a commiter doesn't prevent
from recognizing commiter potential in others ;-)

So of course a big +1 to Jesse, who has provided more patches than
anyone else I can recall, and of excellent quality too. --DD