ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject AW: Where should the dotnet sandbox go?
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2004 12:06:32 GMT
On the same reasons I would say (3). Especially we had spoken about
breaking Ant into modules and moving to SVN ... (last year at your home,
Stefan :)
I think a new subproject would be the right place because Ant targets a
development
with Java while these new tasks targets a development for .NET.
Same as on Log4J/Log4C/... all under the logging-project, but individual
subprojects.
... and ... why do we have a top level project ;-)

It´s ever the same if a committer has an idea about an addition to Ant. So
the only
way is to ask the rest of committers.

Jan