ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: testing ant HEAD
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2004 22:17:30 GMT
P4ChangeTest and JakartaOroMatcherTest now work for me with
jakarta-oro-2-0-8.jar.
The :-(    problem was caused by jython.jar.
This jar is delivered with oro classes in it.
Removing the oro classes of jython fixes the problem.
I still have the RmicAdvancedTest to look into ... later ... 8-)

Cheers,
Antoine