ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Ant 1.6.3
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2004 20:25:10 GMT
Hi,

Stefan, it sounds you would like to stop development on the 1.6 branch.

If we do so, it will take a long while before everybody thinks there are
enough changes
to warrant a 1.7.0.

Where I am working we are already using two fixes of 1.6.2 (one concerning
the Zip task, and another one concerning classloaders). If I could swap
this "ant 1.6.2 plus two patches"
against an official 1.6.3, it would be cool.

Cheers,

Antoine