ant-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AW: Submittal
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2004 13:35:20 GMT
Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de wrote:
> For submitting patches the best way is to open a bugzilla bug
> (... that should be written somewhere ...)
>
> <delete sub=""/> ?  Never heard from "sub" attribute - nothing in the code.
>

> Jan

I assumed it was a typo, he meant <delete dir="dir" />

assuming this is the case, <delete> should (and usually does) delete
everything in a subdir. If it doesnt then
(a) we have a bug in some cases
or
(b) Martin is running windows and some process has a file open in one of
the directories.

If its (b), its interesting that he claims to have a workaround...

Martin. what error are you getting when you try and delete some sub
directories?