ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/dotnet
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2004 08:50:24 GMT
On Tue, 03 Aug 2004, Steve Loughran <> wrote:
> Stefan Bodewig wrote:
>> On 2 Aug 2004, <> wrote:
>>>  wsdl.exe cant spell parseable.
>> Ouch.
>> What are you going to do when the next SDK beta fixes the error?
> I dont think they will fix it, I think they believe it is correct :)

Hmm, OK.  I don't want to start another spel(l)ing discussion.

> We could change the name of the tag in our task so it doesnt use the
> same keyword;

probably best since people would be confused otherwise.

> ps, 1. I have mono on the box

Linux or Win?

> 2. I wonder if we could fix that mono relative file problem by
> turning all file refs into file: URLs?

Unfortunately we can't - I've already tried that.  Mono's wsdl.exe
doesn't seem to recognize file:// as protocoll.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message