ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Contribution: dependencies task
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2004 16:55:18 GMT
Russell Gold wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 17:24:29 +0200, Nicola Ken Barozzi
> <nicolaken@apache.org> wrote:
>
>>Russell Gold wrote:
>>
>>>Attached is code and unit tests for a task which will download and
>>>manage dependencies from a maven-style remote repository.
>>
>>If you are interested, Incubator Depot
>>http://incubator.apache.org/depot/ has a similar tasl and goals, and we
>>could work together.
>
> I must have missed something. The page you cited shows projects to get
> the *latest* version of dependencies, but not specified versions.

Not at all, it's meant to also do what your task does.

"The Depot Project deals with integrated tools for automating
downloading (with security checks), publishing (new artifacts) and
managing the contents of the apache repository. It also focuses on
additional tools for manipulating metadata of the artifacts.
"

> Can you tell me more about Incubator Depot?

It's OT on this list, so if you are interested we could talk over at
depot-dev@incubator.apache.org .

             - verba volant, scripta manent -