ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <>
Subject RE: Request for more access to IntrospectionHelper-stored info
Date Mon, 23 Aug 2004 01:45:01 GMT
> From: Peter Reilly []
> Dominique Devienne wrote:
> >But reinventing the wheel or not, the fact remains that the
> >accessors I'm requesting in IntrospectionHelper are needed for any
> >solution that doesn't want to re-code the attribute/nested-element
> >in reverse, or the whole logic of the add[Configured](Class)
> >points.
> >
> If you could provide a diff file with the changes needed, it should be
> possible to get it in the build.
> The add[Configured] structures where kept private to allow
> of the structures without affecting third-party code. But at this
> the structures are most likely not going to change.

I've entered an enhancement with a patch to IntrospectionHelper and
its unit test:

It didn't break anything when I tested after a bootstrap. I've used
Java2 collections liberally, but was careful to stay JDK 1.2 compatible.

I'd appreciate if you could review and hopefully commit this patch

Thanks, --DD

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message