ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject FYI: article on TSS about Velocity
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2004 07:30:07 GMT
Because we┬┤re using Velocity for generating our Homepage
I think that could be interesting:

http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=28002
Creating Stand-Alone Applications with Velocity

TSS has excerpted three chapters from the 'Pro Jakarta Velocity' book, by
Rob Harrop. The introductory chapter discusses template engines, their uses
and reviews Velocity's feature set. Chapter 2 takes you through Velocity
installation, writing templates, and creating some output. Chapter 5 shows
you how to build full applications with Velocity, both for the desktop and
the Web.

[...]

Jan