ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject AW: [external task submission] xcluder
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2004 06:58:54 GMT
Added to cvs head.
Your diff was not convinient - I had removed the <tbody>s according to the
other entries
in that section. You can check if your add is technically right by running
"ant -f docs.xml"
which regenerates the homepage from xdocs/ directory [1].

Jan

[1] http://ant.apache.org/faq.html#creating-faq

> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
> Von: Emmanouil Batsis [mailto:Emmanouil.Batsis@eurodyn.com]
> Gesendet am: Freitag, 6. August 2004 11:01
> An: dev@ant.apache.org
> Betreff: [external task submission] xcluder
>
> Hope the following diff output to [1]  is convinient.
>

> [1]
> http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/~checkout~/ant/xdocs/external.xml
>
> Cheers,
>
> Manos
>
> $ diff --rcs  external.xml external2.xml
> d2557 1
> a2557 48
>
>       <subsection name="Xcluder">
>         xcluder is an XML Inclusions (XInclude) task for Apache Ant.
> Offers the choice of using Xerces
>         or Elliotte Rusty Harold's XOM API.
>           <tbody>
>               <th>
>                Compatibility:
>                                       </th>
>               Ant 1.4 or later. XInclude compliance depends on the
> underlying
>               Xerces or XOM used. Xerces 2.5.0 and above
> works fine, but
> please note
>               that 2.6.1 and 2.6.2 processed the
> http://www.w3.org/2003/XInclude,
>               now obsolete by http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude used by
> the latest
>               Candidate Recommendation (13 April 2004).
>               <th>
>                 <a
> href="http://sourceforge.net/projects/xcluder">http://sourcefo
> rge.net/projects/xcluder</a>
>               <th>
>               Contact:
>               </th>
>                 <a
> href="mailto:mbatsisREPLACE_WITH_AT_CHARACTERusers.sf.net">mba
tsisREPLACE_WITH_AT_CHARACTERusers.sf.net</a>