ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject AW: APT Task
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2004 10:52:12 GMT
> With the javadocs we can autogenerate the documentation.

Like the proposals\xdocs shows. More can be done there (time ... :(

> Without the tests, we will never know if the stuff works or
> not until we ship, or catch regression tests.

It´s a good feeling to know that your modifications wouldnt break
the whole. Especially BC. :)

> Obvious (to the IDE) bugs
> 1. AptCompilerAdapter   doesnt build on java 1.5 source. I've
> fixed it:
>
> 	Enumeration enum = options.elements();

Checkstyle can find that:

<module name="Checker">
  <module name="TreeWalker">
    <!-- 'enum' is a reserved word by JDK 1.5 -->
    <module name="IllegalTokenText">
        <property name="tokens" value="IDENT"/>
        <property name="format" value="^enum$"/>
    </module>
  </module>
</module>

oops - I thought I had committed that. :)
But the IllegalTokenText module is part of CS since 3.??.

Jan