ant-dev mailing list archives

From Groboclown <grobocl...@gmail.com>
Subject [Announcement] New ant add-on project "Antlion"
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2004 08:25:41 GMT
This probably isn't the right list for this, but I'm excided to
announce the alpha release of a new Ant add-on project called
"Antlion" over at SourceForge (antlion.sf.net), released under the
Apache license.

The reason why I'm posting here is because I thought people might be
interested in what it's doing. It manipulates the underlying build
before the build kicks off, by altering the depends structures, and
adding new targets, to the project during the implied target ("")
stage.

Any feedback is welcome (or potential developers).  Also, I'll be
sending a patch to the external projects page in a few weeks, once a
few more features are implemented.

--
-Matt
"What is the most universal human