ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject testing ant HEAD
Date Mon, 23 Aug 2004 19:50:05 GMT
I have downloaded and installed on my PC commons-net 1.2.2 and
jakarta-oro-2-0-8.jar.

I got 3 failing tests when running build.sh -D"test.haltonfailure=no" test :

RmicAdvancedTest, P4ChangeTest and JakartaOroMatcherTest

The failure of RmicAdvancedTest is probably simply a question of making
the detection of the availability of Weblogic RMIC slightly better, no
big deal. ;-)

The other 2 are not so nice.  :-(   I will have to dig to find out how
to categorize them, and how to fix them.

Cheers,

Antoine

    [junit] Testcase:
testWlrmic(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.RmicAdvancedTest):    Caused an
ERROR
    [junit] Cannot find the compiler or class: wlrmic

    [junit] Testcase:
testSubstitute(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.perforce.P4ChangeTest):
Caused an ERROR
    [junit]
org.apache.oro.text.regex.Util.substitute(Ljava/lang/StringBuffer;Lorg/apache/oro/text/regex/PatternMatcher;Lorg/apache/oro/text/regex/Pattern;Lorg/apache/oro/text/regex/Substitution;Ljava/lang/String;I)I
    [junit] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.oro.text.regex.Util.substitute(Ljava/lang/StringBuffer;Lorg/apache/oro/text/regex/PatternMatcher;Lorg/apache/oro/text/regex/Pattern;Lorg/apache/oro/text/regex/Substitution;Ljava/lang/String;I)I
    [junit]     at org.apache.oro.text.perl.Perl5Util.substitute(Unknown
Source)
    [junit]     at org.apache.oro.text.perl.Perl5Util.substitute(Unknown
Source)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.perforce.P4ChangeTest.testSubstitute(P4ChangeTest.java:47)

    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.tools.ant.util.regexp.JakartaOroMatcherTest
    [junit] Tests run: 12, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0,081 sec

    [junit] Testcase:
testMultiVersusSingleLine(org.apache.tools.ant.util.regexp.JakartaOroMatcherTest):
FAILED
    [junit] ^starttest in multi line mode
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: ^starttest in multi
line mode
    [junit]     at junit.framework.Assert.fail(Assert.java:47)
    [junit]     at junit.framework.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:20)