ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Reilly <peterrei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Request for more access to IntrospectionHelper-stored info
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2004 19:24:49 GMT
Dominique Devienne wrote:

>But reinventing the wheel or not, the fact remains that the additional
>accessors I'm requesting in IntrospectionHelper are needed for any
>solution that doesn't want to re-code the attribute/nested-element logic
>in reverse, or the whole logic of the add[Configured](Class) extension
>points.

If you could provide a diff file with the changes needed, it should be
possible to
get it in the build.

The add[Configured] structures where kept private to allow modification
of the structures
without affecting third-party code. But at this stage the structures are
most likely not
going to change.

Peter