ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey N. Solofnenko" <A.Solofne...@mdl.com>
Subject Re: Bug in the "glob" file mapper?
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2004 21:45:29 GMT
Sometimes you do not know exact path, because some products like to put
version number into base directory name (I really hate it, but it is
just common practice). If you know that there is exactly one file with a
given name, sometimes it is easier to use <fileset includes="**/name"/>
instead of specifying full file name and change it every time somebody
decides to change library build number.

- Alexey.