ant-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP@brutus]: ant/test-ant failed
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2004 12:41:02 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Aug 2004, Adam R. B. Jack <ajack@apache.org> wrote:
>

>>So, how do we get more details so we can debug this?
>

> Run the Ant targets the test would run in verbose or debug mode
> directly.  I.e.
>
> ant -f src/etc/testcases/taskdefs/optional/dotnet.xml testCSC -v
>
> or something like this.  I'd love to help (since I know it works for
> me with a self-compiled Mono 1.0 on RedHat 7.x and a binary Mono 1.0
> on MacOS X, so it must be something minor), but I'm currently almost
> unavailable for personal reasons.  I'll try to free some time.

The test just failed on mine because I also had baggage from the
(manual) runs of <wsdlTodotnet>; there were .CS source files in the
implicit search path that also included the .cs files in
wsdltodotnet/build  .

I have just tuned and committed the dotnet.xml files, but for anyone
running the tests automated-style (with the test teardown targets being
called), the problem I encountered should not have arisen.

Just checked in a fix for the rmi test too.