ant-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/dotnet WsdlToDotnet.java
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2004 08:42:10 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> On 2 Aug 2004, <stevel@apache.org> wrote:
>

>>  wsdl.exe cant spell parseable.
>

> Ouch.
>
> What are you going to do when the next SDK beta fixes the error?

I dont think they will fix it, I think they believe it is correct :)

if you google for both spellings, parsable and parseable, parseable wins
out over parsable by 4 to 1,  but parsable is still common. The Oxford
dictionary says parseable, the US dictionary I have to hand doesn't list
it.

We could change the name of the tag in our task so it doesnt use the
same keyword; that could prevent us amplifying the confusion.

-Steve

ps,
1. I have mono on the box
2. I wonder if we could fix that mono relative file problem by turning
all file refs into file: URLs?