ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AW: [GUMP@brutus]: ant/test-ant failed
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2004 20:29:50 GMT
> The usual test failed: dotnet.xml
>
> So the question: should we the DotnetTest to the <patternset
> id="teststhatfail"> (line 330)?
> After that Gump go ahead and other projects too.
> We know that there is an error inside ...

Interesting, so you can allow a specific test to fail w/o halting? Neat. I'd say yes please
... 'cos we aren't going to forget about the msc (mono) problem, we just can't fix it quickly
(it seems). I agree it'd be nice for Gump to keep looking to ensure their are no more.

BTW: I mailed the mono dev list w/ the following URL, which is the pure mono/dotnet parts,
no Ant.  This way they can test themselves.

    http://brutus.apache.org/~gump/mcs.tar

Let's hope we get better luck their than the debian mono list.

regards

Adam