ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP@brutus]: ant/test-ant failed
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2004 04:32:07 GMT
On Wed, 4 Aug 2004, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> These are the .NET tasks failing (brutus now has Mono installed).
>
> Since I'm unsure whether this is a glitch with the Mono install, let's
> wait for the next Gump run before we proceed.

So Ant is using a summary print for tests, not fully reports? If it were
the latter we could have Gump display them (and/or read them ourselves).

Mind you, this seems the sort of thing we'd like to get real hands on. I'd
like to set up a gump 'test' flavour that we use for command line testing
of things like this. I'm game to work to make that happen, if it helps.

regards

Adam