ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nitin.Nara...@ubs.com
Subject Creating multiple builds
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2004 10:03:12 GMT
Hi,

I have got to code bases with different source files in each. I need to create a single build.xml
file in such a way that I am able to run ant once with this build.xml file and create two
ear files for distribution, one of each code base. I tried the separate build.xml files of
each into one and run ant, but that created only the first ear file and skipped the next one
completely. This was all put within a single project tag. Has someone done this before? Kindly
help in case you do know how to get about this.

Regards,
Nitin

Visit our website at http://www.ubs.com

related financial instruments.