ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: JIRA migration
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2004 14:12:42 GMT
On Fri, 30 Jul 2004, Jeff Turner <> wrote:

> So for Ant, I'd suggest a bugtracker's _email_ interface is much
> more important than its web interface.

For Ant developers, yes.  For the people reporting bugs without being
subscribed to the dev list, the email interface is probably less

> OTOH if JIRA can improve 40% of list traffic in some small way, that
> might be considered 'compelling'.

I've noticed some of the nice features you mention, but I also noticed

> (admittedly the current JIRA format is horrible).

I always have a hard time to find which change the mail is actually

> So it might be worth waiting for the next JIRA release before
> deciding.

Sounds good.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: